Tooth powder is a toothpaste alternative meant for those who are searching for a simple, all-natural, non-toxic lifestyle. Toothpaste can include harmful ingredients such as diethanolamine (foaming agent), titanium dioxide, triclosan, sulfates, and other dangerous additives. Brushing your teeth with minerals is gentle on enamel, non-abrasive, non-toxic, remineralizing, and safe when swallowed. Made with Sea Salt to soothe inflammation and Clove Powder relieve tooth and gum pain. No artificial sweeteners.
Jar will last about 6 months, depending on how much you brush. Some sensitivity may occur. Not recommended for sharing with household (children, siblings, roommates, etc.) because you will be dipping toothbrush in powder.
◦ Bentonite Clay is an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, rich in trace minerals and draws out toxins from the body
◦ Calcium Carbonate is known to whiten teeth, remove plaque and decrease sensitivity of enamel
◦ White Kaolin Clay is known as a gentle tooth whitener and neutralizes odor
◦ Sage Powder is an antibacterial and natural breath freshener
Baking Soda helps break up stains on the teeth, neutralizes PH in the mouth which helps prevent tooth decay, and has a low RDA* scale of 7
METHOD Lightly wet toothbrush. Shake off excess water and dip in tooth powder. Gently brush teeth for 2 minutes with small, circular motions. Rinse. May use coconut oil in lieu of water if desired. Namas-teeth!
* RDA scale stands for "Relative Dentin Abrasion Scale.” It was developed by the American Dental Association. RDA Values are as followed:
RDA VALUE | ABRASION 0 -70 Low-abrasive (Colgate Total RDA 70) 70- 100 Medium Abrasive (Tom's of Maine Toothpaste RDA 93) 100-150. Highly Abrasive (Crest Regular Toothpaste RDA 110) 150-250. Extremely Abrasive (Colgate Tartar Control RDA 165) 250+ ADA Upper Limit
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.***